Auto & Diesel Mechanic, Competitive Wages,
Casual, Various Shifts
Work Independently, Self-Starter
Be a value member of the TEAM!!
We are looking for heavy equipment maintenance professional that is seeking an opportunity. We need top notch, experienced heavy equipment maintenance professionals that have an interest in being a part of the aviation industry. We are seeking hardworking, experienced, dedicated team players to join our team of professionals in the specialized repair of aviation ground support equipment (GSE). This diverse group of vehicles includes forklifts, k-loaders, generators, deicers, fuel trucks, tugs and other equipment that is gas and/or diesel powered. WE OFFER competitive pay, plus great benefits and a culture that engages our employees and encourages them to be an active participant in shaping our company.
What you need:
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D
- Possess the ability to use the English language to communicate (both verbally and in writing) accurately and concisely on technical matters to external and internal customers
- Read and interpret blueprints, mechanical drawings, electrical schematics, and hydraulic diagrams
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Verifiable three (3) years industrial and/or commercial maintenance work
- Basic arc and/or mig and acetylene welding, troubleshooting and repair gas and diesel engines, automatic/manual transmissions and drive trains, hydraulic systems, battery operated equipment and related components
- Ability to change light and heavy-duty tires and wheels, work independently in non-supervised position
- Basic computer skills
- Have a complete set of mechanics tools appropriate for vehicle maintenance and repair (company will provide specialized tools)
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in all the above areas
- Ability to stoop, bend, manipulate tools in small spaces
- Perform work at heights
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move varied objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Six (6) months formal approved technical training/schooling automotive maintenance or truck/implement devices or Two (2) years’ experience with industrial and/or commercial and/or commercial vehicle/equipment servicing and minor repair. Note: One (1) or more years of formal, approved schooling will be considered as one (1) year of the overall experience requirements.
- Prior military AGE/GSE experience
- Typing skills and Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office products is also a plus.
Location: 1 Terminal Drive, Middletown, PA 17057