||Supervisor: Director of HR
|FSLA Status: Exempt
||Status: Full Time
We are an industry leader in cargo handling and air gateway operations offering proven experience in nation-wide launch of express shipping networks. We supply comprehensive ramp and warehouse operations for ground-to-air transfer of package freight and ground-to-ground transfer of postal products. Your logistics activities and requirements are continuous and so is our support. LMOC provides a 24/7/365 call center to initiate, track and complete maintenance support across all of our product lines. This allows you to speak with our customer service reps in real time, anytime. Using our cloud-based enterprise software solution, you can measure and status our response to your service events. Whether it is GSE equipment, building systems, or cargo and material handling equipment, we are standing by to assist in the timely repair and return to service of your mission critical items.
Develops and implements creative recruitment strategies. These may include posting positions on targeted social networking sites, advertising, networking, and direct recruiting of identified individuals or organizations. May travel to hiring locations to recruit and interview. Works with the Management Start-up Team to determine the best methods of sourcing for individual positions.
Ensures that all acceptable candidates successfully complete a drug test, reference check, and criminal background check, I-9, E-Verify, and all other requirements.
- Discusses questionable results with hiring Management and/or HR Manager.
- Ensures that all paperwork is completed in time for the employee to receive an I.D. badge, be able to clock-in with it, and enroll in Direct Deposit on schedule.
- Offers positions and schedules newly hired employee for orientation.
- Manages the flow of applicants and paperwork to provide a process that is as efficient and positive as possible. Reports problems to the HR Director, along with suggestions to fix the problem or improve the system.
- Conducts new hire orientation.
- Enters employee new hire information and changes in the HR/Payroll data system.
- Develops improved means of communication with potential employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires at least 3 years of Recruitment experience for technical/mechanical positions.
Must be experienced at developing and implementing sourcing strategies tailored to the requirements of the vacancy.
Must be interested in learning the basics of our business and be able to communicate them to potential employees.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products and e-mail.
Must be willing to travel and work in various cities as needed
Experience working in remote HR department/locations
- Requires at least 3 years of Recruitment experience for technical/mechanical positions.
- Must be experienced at developing and implementing sourcing strategies tailored to the requirements of the vacancy.
- Must be interested in learning the basics of our business and be able to communicate them to potential employees.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products and e-mail.
- Must be willing to travel and work in various cities as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working in remote HR department/locations