Conduct classroom instruction, on-the-job training, and orientation sessions for new and experienced employees on various subjects with the use of leaning management systems, company policies and procedures, and specific job requirements. Preform practical and technical instruction, including demonstrations of skills required in trade, and lectures on theory, techniques, and terminology. Tests and evaluates achievement of employee in technical knowledge and trade skills. Places and oversee employees during on job training in coordination with mentorship program.
Job Duties: Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Monitor operational methods to ensure that training is a top priority and makes recommendations on improvements and/or training needs to management.
• Develop and coordinate the delivery of training classes.
• Presents course material through use of audiovisual aids, classroom lectures, on-the-job training, and printed handouts.
• Tests student's progress, using oral interviews, written examinations, and performance tests to ascertain comprehension of subject matter.
• Prepares reports of attendance, grades, and training activities.
• Conducts recurrent on-the-job training or classroom instruction to acquaint experienced workers with changing procedures or with use of new equipment.
• Tests employees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training. Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
• Assist in the organization, collection and development of training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
• Deliver appropriate training to mentors and supervisory personnel in effective techniques for training, such as new employees' orientation, on-the-job training, health and safety practices, and adaptations to changes in policies, procedures, and technologies.
• Must have intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office Skills and the ability to learn Litmos Learning Management system along with any other job related software.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• The ability to travel up to 50% and work additional hours on site startups or projects
• The ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
Required Education and/or Experience: Technical and or certification skill training in instruction and deliver: or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
• 401K with up to 5% match
• Paid Time Off and Sick Pay
• Wellness Programs
Job Type: Full-time