Position: Shipping Packer CHIPS
Employee Type: Part-Time
Location: Aurora, IL
Summary: Prepare incoming and outgoing mail for distribution to post offices and mail processing centers.
What you will do: Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
Candidate will be dependable; meet assigned area productivity standards; gain thorough knowledge of assigned area and good overall knowledge of postal facility operations; sort and route freight accurately and quickly, including lifting boxes and bags into and out of containers and off and on moving conveyor belts.
What you need:
• High school diploma or GED
• Able to regularly and consistently lift up to 35 lbs.
• Push and pull containers weighting up to 1,200 lbs.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must have attention to detail and ability to read small print accurately
• Able to work in adverse outdoor conditions
• Able to stoop, bend, twist, reach and stand in small spaces
• Availability to work weekdays and weekends; shifts vary
• Must be able to pass FBI background and drug screen
About LGSTX Services, Inc.
Headquartered in Wilmington, OH, LGSTX has provided value driven, high quality solutions to clients across the United States for over 30 years. These clients include commercial businesses, airports and airlines. Our history, strong corporate values and belief in our people allow us to continuously meet and exceed customer needs and expectations. LGSTX’s unique blend of services provides each and every one of our customers with efficient, high-quality solutions that keep their operations moving.
LGSTX specializes in the following services:
*Distribution and Cargo Services
*Aviation Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
• GSE Maintenance (preventive and corrective)
• GSE Leasing and Sales
• GSE Refurbishing
*Material Handling Equipment
• Conveyor Design, Installation, Maintenance and Rebuilding
LGSTX Services, Inc. is part of the Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (ATSG) family of companies.