Position: Lead Shipping Packer CHIPS FT
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Aurora, IL
Summary: Prepare incoming and outgoing mail for distribution to post offices and mail processing centers.
What you will do: Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
The Lead Shipping Packer leads a team of co-workers to meet assigned area productivity standards in processing US Mail. Facilitates the efficient processing by balancing staffing to match the flow of incoming mail, teaching and coaching co-workers in proper techniques, properly staging equipment, and communicating with co-workers and Supervisors.
What you need:
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 years Lead experience in a warehouse or freight processing position or at least 2 years in a USPS Surface Transportation Center • Strong communications skills
• Ability to motivate others in a positive manner
• Ability to regularly and consistently lift up to 35 lbs.
• Ability to push and pull wheeled containers weighing up to 1,200 lbs.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must have attention to detail
• Able to work in adverse climate conditions
• Able to stoop, bend, twist, reach, and stand in small places and read small print
•Ability to work weekdays and weekends; shifts vary
• Must be able to pass FBI background check and drug screen
About LGSTX Services, Inc.
Headquartered in Wilmington, OH, LGSTX has provided value driven, high quality solutions to clients across the United States for over 30 years. These clients include commercial businesses, airports and airlines. Our history, strong corporate values and belief in our people allow us to continuously meet and exceed customer needs and expectations. LGSTX’s unique blend of services provides each and every one of our customers with efficient, high-quality solutions that keep their operations moving.
LGSTX specializes in the following services:
*Distribution and Cargo Services
*Aviation Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
• GSE Maintenance (preventive and corrective)
• GSE Leasing and Sales
• GSE Refurbishing *Material Handling Equipment
• Conveyor Design, Installation, Maintenance and Rebuilding
LGSTX Services, Inc. is part of the Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (ATSG) family of companies.