Employee Type: Part-Time
Location: Orlando, FL
Summary: Prepare incoming and outgoing mail for distribution to post offices and mail processing centers.
What you will do: Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
Candidate will be dependable; meet assigned area productivity standards; gain thorough knowledge of assigned area and good overall knowledge of postal facility operations; sort and route freight accurately and quickly, including lifting boxes and bags into and out of containers and off and on moving conveyor belts.
What you need:
• High school diploma or GED
• Able to regularly and consistently lift up to 35 lbs.
• Push and pull containers weighting up to 1,200 lbs.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must have attention to detail and ability to read small print accurately
• Able to work in adverse outdoor conditions
• Able to stoop, bend, twist, reach and stand in small spaces
• Availability to work weekdays and weekends; shifts vary
• Must be able to pass FBI background and drug screen
LGSTX Services, Inc. is part of the Air Transport Services Group, Inc. (ATSG) family of companies.