Position: Admin Assistant - Warehouse/Air Cargo
Employee Type: Full-Time
Required Education: High School or GED
Schedule: Various - Must be Flexible
Location: Nashville, TN (BNA)
Job Summary: Verifies, communicates, and performs record keeping on incoming and outgoing aircraft and trucks.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Checks in and out trucks and aircraft.
• Performs audits/checks to ensure that no trucks or trailers are overlooked.
• Locks and removes trailer safety locks on truck docks.
• Prepares reports and sends emails on ground cargo and air cargo shipments.
• Creates and maintains reporting in Microsoft Excel and other software programs.
• Loads and communicates reports in the FTP Server.
• Communicates shipment status, delays and issues with the LCS Management Team.
• May back up Cargo Handlers in the warehouse as necessary.
• The ability to adapt to changes in the work environment in regard to cargo delays, demands and priorities.
• The ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
• Basic to intermediate level Microsoft Office experience and intermediate to Advanced level Excel skills.
• The ability to learn relevant software needed to perform reporting and record keeping.
• Must be comfortable in a warehouse and aircraft ramp work environment.